American Silver Eagles are the official silver bullion coins of the United States. First released in 1986, American Silver Eagles have a face value of one dollar and each Silver Eagle contains .999 fine Silver and comes in Uncirculated condition. The American Silver Eagle is the most popular bullion coin in the United States, and this is the most recent issue in a series that began in 1986. Adolph A. Weinman’s beautiful design showing Lady Liberty, draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge, appears on the obverse, while a heraldic eagle and 13 small stars appear on the reverse, designed by John Mercanti.
American Silver Eagles are packaged by the mint in distinctive green plastic boxes termed as, “Monster Boxes”. These monster boxes are sealed by the United States Mint in their San Francisco, Philadelphia or West Point Mint facility. Sealed monster boxes allow for a faster and easier resell process and contain 25 tubes of 20 American Silver Eagles each for a total of 500 coins. Multiples of 500 coins per order will be delivered as sealed monster boxes.
* Comes with complimentary Original American Mint Protective Tube Casing (20 oz)
* Original American Mint Sealed Monster Box Packaging (500 oz)
* Legal Tender Value of $1 USD
* 99.9% purity silver content
* Internationally recognized
* London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) approved refiners
* Product exempted of 7% GST charges
* Produced and manufactured by American government’s: United States Mint
* Backed by Government of United States of America
* First Design is circulated in 1986