This series issued by the People’s Republic of China (PRC) made of pure silver as a precious metal started in 1982, and the China Panda 1oz silver coin 2014 is the latest release belonging to this series. This much anticipated Silver Panda series is now available for silver investors who appreciate a coin that is valuable for both its bullion content and its collectibility. Struck from 1 Troy Ounce of 99.9% Pure Silver, the newest Silver Panda is sure to be as popular as its predecessors.
Well known for chinese delicate artistry, some of China’s greatest new artisans are gathered to create the original Gold Panda in 1982. Such was the demand for the beautiful Gold Panda that the Chinese Mint responded with the silver series in 1983. The Silver Pandas immediately became a resounding success.
In addition, because the design of the Panda on the reverse side of the coin changes every year, the Silver Pandas have become particularly popular with coin collectors around the world who eagerly await their release every year. The annual design change typically results in higher premiums for these fine coins when compared to other silver bullion coins minted with the same design each year.
The 2014 Silver Chinese Panda series is government minted silver bullion coin that has a legal tender value of $10 Yuan.
They are minted at the Shenzhen Guobao, the Shenyan and the Shanghai Mints by the People’s Republic of China.
The production amount released by the Chinese Mint is controlled and is very limited for overseas sales as well as local distribution. This contributes to the earliest issues being particularly valuable with collection value. Therefore, it should be no surprise that since the Silver Panda’s introduction in 1983, its popularity has grown steadily with time.
* Top 5 Government Minted Silver Bullion Coins in the world
* Collectors Favourite with new exquisite Panda designs every year
* High appreciation for collection value
* Limited mintage quantity compared to other government minted coins
* Comes with complimentary Clear Protective Casing
* Legal Tender Value of $10 CNY
* 99.9% silver purity content
* London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) approved refiners
* Product exempted of 7% GST charges
* Produced and manufactured by Chinese Mint
* Backed by People’s Republic of China’s Government
* First Design is circulated in 1983